The world has changed. The Covid -19 health crisis has redefined our priorities and affected our behaviour and consumer habits. We have to think more like a community with solidarity. We have to work together to keep everyone safe.
We have appointed BELFOR and the company has approved our disinfection programme (including fogging) based on instructions from the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health and recommendations from the ECDC (European Centre for Disease prevention and Control).
These are the actions we have put in place to achieve our goal:
- A smile means more than a handshake: We are stopping all forms of physical contact.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are in place and available to patrons throughout the establishment.
- Our teams carefully disinfect communal areas several times a day.
- Cashiers at our shops are positioned to provide generous space in line with social distancing.
- Our colleagues have been trained and provided with protective equipment.
- Single-use equipment (masks, gloves, tunics etc.) are collected and destroyed in a specific traceable way.
To consult our complete hygiene charter, please click here.
For further information, please email (email@example.com) or call us + 41 21 331 31 31 and we will be delighted to answer your questions.
We look forward to greeting you at Lausanne Palace and we shall do everything we can to make your stay as safe, enjoyable and relaxing as possible.
Nous bénéficions de l'expertise du groupe BELFOR, en collaboration avec "European Center For Disease Prevention and Control", qui nous a permis de mettre en place une charte d'intervention, ainsi qu'un processus d'identification des produits nécessaires à la désinfection.
La protection des clients du Lausanne Palace ainsi que nos équipes est notre priorité. La mise en place de processus de désinfection à la pointe de la technologie ainsi que l'utilisation de produits certifiés "anti-viraux" et "anti-bactériens" nous permet de garantir une qualité de désinfection au plus haut niveau.
HotellerieSuisse, GastroSuisse and Switzerland’s non-hotel accommodation interest group Parahotellerie Schweiz have developed specific measures to ensure the safety of guests when staying in accommodation in all service areas.- Learn more