For coating and decoration:
- In a salad bowl, mount the aquafaba in firm snow for 15 minutes until you obtain "whites" with a firm beak. Continue for another 10 minutes, gradually adding the vanilla flavor with the beet juice.
- In a saucepan, mix the maple syrup, sugar, water, agar agar with a whisk and heat until you get a syrup at 115 ° using the thermometer.
- Gradually add the syrup in a very fine trickle to the aquafaba, mixing in a robot at medium speed then fast speed for another 10 minutes once all the syrup has been poured until cooling.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry bag fitted with a nozzle then poach the hearts (2 lines of marshmallow side by side which are reduced) on a plate covered with baking paper.
- Place the plate in the cold for 12 hours.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl in a bain-marie without exceeding 50 ° then dip the hearts delicately in the chocolate and allow to dry on baking paper by sprinkling some grated coconut on some.
Yogi Booster Team