Fitness & Health
In accordance with Ayurvedic values, which are inspired by the everyday, the Spa wants its guests to feel good about themselves – about their spirit, but also about their bodies. To achieve this aim, personal trainers and professional fitness instructors give courses tailored to all levels and needs.
Both residents and day-guests can enjoy these splendid Lausanne Palace facilities, which provide genuine pleasure and a real motivation to stay in shape.
Private and group classes
Personal training at the gym
Personal training on the floor
Pilates and Swissbody Pilates
The Spa at Lausanne Palace also offers personal training sessions and Pilates classes.
It is open to guests of Lausanne Palace, members of the Private Club and the public.
Discover the schedules of collective training for the month of January:
- from February 18th, to February 24th, 2019
- from February 25th, to March 3rd, 2019
- from March 4th, to March 10th, 2019
- from March 11th, to March 17th, 2019
- from March 18th, to March 24th, 2019
- from March 24th, to March 31th, 2019
List of classes:
- Personal Training with Sadio SANKHARE
- Swissbody Pilates with Isabelle VIALLE
- Interval Training with Valérie ARM
- BodyART and DeepWork with Alexandra JEAN-RICHARD
- Yoga with Nicolas BALLET
- Vinyasa Yoga with Valérie ANEX
- Sophrology with Karine
- Evaluation of douleurs, muscles et posture avec Mehernaaz DUGAST ROUILLÉ
- Hatha Yoga avec Mehernaaz DUGAST ROUILLÉ
The gym at Lausanne Palace Spa is furnished with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment – these “personal trainers” share their experience and motivate athletes of all levels with individual advice.
We also offer a comprehensive range of daily programmes:
- Balanced workout (concentrating on muscle mass, fat, etc.)
- Personalised training programme
- Personal training
- Pilates and Swissbody Pilates
The classes are taught by professional instructors, chosen from among the best in their respective fields.